We've added to the Cosy Knits 'n' Bits Collection...
As our daughter Lucy enjoys a well deserved break in South Africa, Jeff and I (Lucy's Mum and Step Dad) are delighted to announce that we have added to the Cosy Knits 'n' Bits collection!
Here is a list of our new products which you can purchase through Lucy's Farm:
- Highland Moo Tea Cosy (hand knitted using an acrylic and wool mix yarn)
- Mr Goat Tea Cosy (hand knitted using an acrylic and alpaca yarn mix)
- Sheep Hot Water Bottle Cover (with wooden button fastenings and a 1 litre hot water bottle included)
- Mug Hugs (with a lamb felt applique and a contrasting flower button)
- Sheep Headbands/Ear Warmers (hand knitted in moss stitch wool and acrylic aran yarn).
We are so grateful for all your support and Lucy for stocking our items at her shop in Swanage, Dorset. Head down to take a look at our new products and a brand new addition to our sheep collection will be arriving at Lucy's Farm next week; watch this space for details!