3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. Data we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
5. How we handle your data
We use this information for the following reasons:
i) Process any orders you make through our ecommerce platform ii) Improve our products and services iii) For marketing our products and services to you iv) For market research
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
8. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
9. Controlling your information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide the best possible service to you now and in the future. We ask your name, address, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date, and security code. This information is needed to be able to process your order or notify you of your acceptance of your order. By registering with us as a customer, you must provide us with your true identity and you must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
2. We keep a record of your order with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what items are of your interest and can adapt future offers to suit you. We keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer services should you require to contact us at any time.
3. The information, which you provide to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality at all times. All information such as your name, address, a payment detail, an email address is stored on a secure server. We confirm that any personal information which you provided to us and any user information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and we do not disseminate your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by the law.
4. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
5. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We aim to report any and every such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with the relevant law enforcement authorities by disclosing your identity to them.